unsubscribing

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 12 13:07:13 UTC 2008

hi,
Am Samstag, den 12.07.2008, 22:52 +1000 schrieb Res:

> sorry? I must have missed you being appointed as a list moderator, please
> provide the reference to this fact, else STFU.
this has nothing to do with roles but rules, please see [1] and [2], if
you can not stop insulting people please refrain from posting.

(and yes, i have the power to get you removed from this list but i
prefer not to since i belive in the fact the humans can live without
offending others and that offenders are able to learn to apply to the
rules of human communication, if you prefer to go on discussing with me
and dont manage to apply to the list rules, feel free to do so in
private but please not on this list)

ciao
	oli