Please Help

Srinivas Thimmappa SThimmappa at ProfessionalAccess.com
Thu Jul 10 15:45:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I received a message from notepad It says " The C:\Documents and
settings\les\local\settings\Temporary Internet
>Files\Content.IE5\RMHN5MJ1\ubunto-8.04.1-desktop-i386{1}.iso file is
too large for notepad Use another editor to edit the file "

Please right click on the ISO image and save it on your desktop or any
other download directory and then extract. Simply don't click on the ISO
image it will try to download in the temporary directory.

Regards,

Srinivas

________________________________

I had a problem when I downloaded your product.

I received a message from notepad It says " The C:\Documents and
settings\les\local\settings\Temporary Internet

Files\Content.IE5\RMHN5MJ1\ubunto-8.04.1-desktop-i386{1}.iso file
                                                            is too large
for notepad
                                                            Use another
editor to edit the file "
What should I do?????

Can you please Help

Thank You

Les

________________________________

Get started.
<http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAG
LM_WL_Refresh_messenger_video_072008>
This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged,
confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the
person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to
another person is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery
of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.