Please Help

Leslie Bounan lmbounan at
Thu Jul 10 15:38:30 UTC 2008

Dear Sir
I had a problem when I downloaded your product. I received a message from notepad It says " The C:\Documents and settings\les\local\settings\Temporary Internet                                                            Files\Content.IE5\RMHN5MJ1\ubunto-8.04.1-desktop-i386{1}.iso file                                                            is too large for notepad                                                            Use another editor to edit the file "
What should I do?????
Can you please Help Thank You Les