Crossover office

pkaplan1 at comcast.net pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 02:38:54 UTC 2008

You should be able to do this in several ways.
Manually you can create a menu item that points to the program.

Here's one form.
"~/.cxoffice/win98/desktopdata/cxmenu/StartMenu/Programs/Microsoft+Outlook"
(assuming that your applications are in a win98 bottle, otherwise replace with your bottle)

Another would be to:
"~/.cxoffice/win98/drive_c/Program Files/[executable]"

A third would be to launch the CX setup program, which should be at
/opt/cxoffice/bin/cxsetup

>From there, select the bottle of interest, configure and then go to the menus tab.

If all else fails, try the codeweavers' fora.

Paul
From: richard <richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk>