Ubuntu vs. Kubuntu ... just one!

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Sat Jul 5 15:04:43 UTC 2008

Rick wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 14:18 -0400, Phil Sexton wrote:
>> Nils Kassube wrote:
>>
>> > Well, Rick wrote that his questions were not answered here. I didn't
>> > check what his questions were, but I do know that some questions on
>> > this list stay unanswered. So maybe he is one of those unlucky persons
>> > who don't get that much help here.
>>
>> I have seen that most of the unlucky persons didn't phrase the
>> question so that help could be given. :(
>
> No me! Read my letters.

Well, the only message I can see that seems to be from you (re Canon Pixma
printer) had answers even though you _could_ have just googled for them -
everything on this list gets archived and searchable in Google.  So I'd
guess you get help when people have answers.  Of course, not changing your
email address on a list helps...
--
derek