Ubuntu vs. Kubuntu ... just one!

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Fri Jul 4 17:56:08 UTC 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008 02:39:35 am Rick wrote:
> How can I now (short of a clean installation) return the computer to
> Ubuntu, with a few selected KDE programs to supplement the Ubuntu arsenal?

Interesting question!  You want to remove KDE but you want to run KDE!  I am
much more at home in KDE than I am in Gnome so I made it my default but I can
if I want,boot into Gnome also, ...I just don't make it my default.  If you
take Synaptic Package Manager and use the "mark for complet removal" KDE and
KDE4, it should take with it all that depend on it.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org