Help with Switching from Windows

Steve! steve at timerider.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 07:00:38 UTC 2008

I'd recommend IMGBURN http://www.imgburn.com  You can simply right click and
ISO file and 'burn image'.

Also supports verification of the burned disc.

I only ever use imgburn (windows) or wodim for iso images, and very rarely
have I had any problems.

I believe the original poster has now managed to get the disc to boot by
burning slower, so I'll repeat that here for historical informational
purposes.

Steve!
www.timerider.co.uk