workspace behaviour

Matthew Vermeulen mattvermeulen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:43:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM, James Takac <p3nndrag0n at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> Been noticing something interesting on one of my ubuntu pc's. It's the only
> one on 24/7. Basically if left alone for some time it switches workspaces
> by
> itself. It did it this morning as I watched. No intervention from me. Is
> this
> meant to be a feature or some oddity on my end?

Not sure if this would be even remotely related, but I've seen some strange
things happen since I have an IR receiver on my PC, and occasionally other
IR equipment (most notably IR controlled micro helipcopters) will be
translated as a remote signal which will make things happen (in my case,
volume changes, bringing up logout dialog).

Cheers,

Matt

--
Matthew Vermeulen