[ubuntu-mythtv] MythTV and Ubuntu server

Nick Fox nickj.fox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:00:44 UTC 2008

I assume by software raid you are trying to setup LVM, in which case done
right, it works fine. I suggest doing the LVM after the install. You can
also use storage groups to extend your data storage now rather than LVM (If
that is what you are trying to accomplish).

If you provide more details. We might be able to help.

-Nick