Pidgin 2.4.3 for Hardy?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 2 09:53:09 UTC 2008

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 02.07.2008, 10:21 +0200 schrieb Gilles Gravier:
> Hi!
>
> Anybody know when Pidgin will get updated to 2.4.3 in the repositories? :)

we are in the process of rolling the 8.04.1 CDs for which we locked the
hardy-updates and proposed archives, a fix for pidgin is in the works
but waits fo the CD to be verified [1] by enough testers and for the
archive to be unlocked after that ... if you want to speed up, help
testing the 8.04.1 CDs ;)

ciao
	oli

[1] http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/build/all