No Commmon CD-ROM drive was detected

Robert Warmack robert.warmack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:43:38 UTC 2008

I have not even attempted to put Windows on it (never bought the program
because I was only going to use Linux on this box).  The CD drive (LG E-IDE
Model GSA-H55NK) is a combo CD-R/DVD+-R combo hooked up in slave
configuration on the same PATA cable as my hard drive.  I know all the
peripherals work because I installed openSUSE early this morning to use
until I can get Kubuntu to work.  Thanks again for all your help!