Font color in gnome panel

Sridhar M.A. mas at mylug.org
Tue Jul 1 00:28:24 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 07:36:59PM +0200, Mario Vukelic wrote:

   > Aaaah, scratch that. Sorry. You are talking about the panel, not the
   > terminal. To atone for my sins I made the Google search for you :)
   > http://www.google.com/search?q=font+color+gnome+panel
   >
   > 1st hit links to this:
   > http://brentroos.com/2006/07/07/change-gnome-panel-text-color/
   >
   > 3rd hit:
   > http://linuxtidbits.wordpress.com/2008/02/13/changing-gnome-panel-font-color/
   >
   > 5th hit:
   > https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+question/2034

Thanks for all who responded. Sorry I missed the above links when I
tried searching :-(

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to
the left.