freenx on gutsy

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 30 21:59:47 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton-2 wrote:

> I read, I studied, and I still find your instructions contradictory.  Why
> is
> nxserver listed in the download instructions?  If it's your own nxserver,
> why don't you give it another name?  It _looks_ as if you're depending on
> nomachine packages.

That is odd, the only mention of nxserver on that forum is
/etc/nxserver/node.conf.  Which is a FreeNX node.conf file.  The fact that
FreeNX uses this naming convention for its config path is understandably
contradictory, but well known.

Please check the forum:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=620057&highlight=freenx