camorama

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Jan 31 19:43:25 UTC 2008

    Hi Stu, I think if you could outline what you did and tell us which
applications you have running and how you got them running and how well
your camera is now working and the exact name of your camera it would be
a big help.

    All I seem to read is stuff from people like me who have tried
something that isn't working. I learn very little from that :-)

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User