what is wine

Jim Rosser jarosser06 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:39:10 UTC 2008

Since your on the Ubuntu mailing list i am going to assume you are using
Ubuntu.  To install wine open up a terminal and type in sudo apt-get install
wine, or you can use synaptic, search for wine and install it from there.
There are alot of programs you can install with wine but some take more work
than others, for a good list go to: http://appdb.winehq.org/