Any one can help. i can not run live CD at tx1316

vincent chew valsabi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 02:53:26 UTC 2008

Thank you to all the "xifu"(master) out there, i
managet o do the installation on this stupid laptop.
but i think this is the funny porblem, when i do the
installation, come to a part to choose network
adaptor, when i select the primary adaptor that is
MCP51 nvidia, the system giving the blank screen after
rebooting, if i select the secondary one, that is
broadcom , it runnning , and now i am doing all the
updating first,
thank you.

1 more thing , i must use IE for my work, so is
IEs4linux ok to use or any other way i can use .
thanks.

Vincent