iRiver plays files in order they were saved

Thomas Zander thomas.e.zander at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:14:26 UTC 2008

On 28/01/2008, chombee <chombee at nerdshack.com> wrote:
> Is this a nautilus 'issue'? (nautilus is doing something random to the
> mtimes when it finalises the transfer). Is there some way around this?
> Perhaps other file browsers would behave differently.

No, it's not nautlius. I used to have almost the same crap iriver
player you do and it always suffered from that issue, no matter if I
transferred files from linux/BSD/Mac with/without nautilus/finder.
Imho the only way to get around this is using the "manager" firmware
and their "Manager" software on Windaz or using ifp-line on unix.

Riggs