Firefox and Adobe Flash Player

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:23:56 UTC 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 11:07 AM, Alex Janssen <alex at ourwoods.org> wrote:
> The miniusa.com site is properly written.  Everything works.  I don't
> understand what's so hard about making a web page work right that
> prevents other site developers from paying attention to it.

Completely agree - that's why I always use the miniusa site to check
if I have a proper Flash installation.  The site gets even more interesting
when you spec out and "build" a mini.

I have given up trying to seek help or teach MS web developers.  If their
site doesn't work, I simply find a workaround.

-rich