Firefox and Adobe Flash Player

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Sat Jan 26 16:30:59 UTC 2008

David Vincent said the following on 01/26/2008 12:59 AM:
> erm, no.  your original message didn't mention flash and menus so i
> jumped the gun a little.  it appeared to render fine but i did not try
> the menus.
>
> hope i didn't get your hopes up.  are you going to upgrade to a FF 3.0
> pre-release to workaround it?
>
> - -d

The menus drop down behind the Flash display.  Wouldn't you know it.  I
did see a fix for this condition consisting of a small amount of extra
code to add to your web page.  I wish I could find it again and send it
to them. I did contact Citicards.com tech support on the phone and was
told that they only support MSIE.  I guess I expected that.

Probably will try 3.0.  A co-worker loaded it on he WinXP install.  Said
it worked fine as far as he could tell.  I'm wondering, should I remove
FF2.0 before installing 3.0?

--
Ourwoods.org
 Digital circuits are made from analog parts. (83)