Firefox and Adobe Flash Player

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 04:06:47 UTC 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 9:59 PM, Alex Janssen <alex at ourwoods.org> wrote:
> Richard Mancusi said the following on 01/24/2008 11:05 PM:
> > On Jan 24, 2008 9:51 PM, Alex Janssen <alex at ourwoods.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Does anybody else have trouble with this page displaying properly, or am
> >> I the only one?
> >>        https://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/home.do
> >> It's totally unusable and I don't know why.  Anyone know how I can make
> >> it display properly?  This looked ok on Firefox on my Windows box at
> >> work, but not on Linux at home.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Alex
> >>

> > Because it's a VERY poorly constructed marketing page.
> > Doesn't come close to following any standards - but it
> > sure is glitzy.  It would not come as a surprise if the
> > latest MS stuff won't even display it as intended.
> > Try this back door:
> >
> > https://www.accountonline.com/Login
> >
> > -rich
> >

> Thanks, but I don't have an at&t universal card.  I was mainly curious
> as to why the page did not display properly.
>
> --
> Ourwoods.org

It isn't a at&t universal CARD - it is the LOGIN that your citicard uses.
If you look at the code, you will see that the page you are having a
problem with merely collects data and feeds it to this at&t page.  Simply
try entering your citi login - it should work.  Mine and MANY other folks
work just fine.

-rich