resizing windows

Johan Sandberg sampan at dkss.org
Fri Jan 25 14:06:03 UTC 2008

Roland Burgan skrev:
> I cannot shrink a Guntenprint window so that I can access the lower
> command buttons (OK) while using the Gimp graphics application. The
> window is too large vertically to do so, and I cannot get it to move
> up, or to shrink it small enough to see the lower buttons and input
> fields.
>
> --

Have you tried keyboard shortcuts? On an unmodified Ubuntu installation
you can:

Resize a window by pressing <Alt> + <F8>
Move a window by pressing   <Alt> + <F7>

You can always check your keyboard shortcuts by going into:
System->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts and browse the list that appears.

BR
/Johan