memtest86

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:17:24 UTC 2008

You can press escape to stop the test after it will write test passed 1 or
something like that. If I understood correctly the test repeat itself until
you stop it.
As for your other problems I am sorry I have no idea but I'm sure somebody
who has more knowledge will be able to help you
Sincerely
Meg