off: here's another small news flash (part 2)

thomas fisher studio1 at commspeed.net
Tue Jan 22 16:41:28 UTC 2008

On Monday 21 January 2008 22:03:32 Richard wrote:
> On Monday 21 January 2008 4:35:34 pm Steve T wrote:
> > Also, while observing your facial features at work, we have found that
> > you are suffering from depression.  You are now on double secret
> > probation.  And while checking on your internet and phone usage at
> > your home, we have noticed that you are a
> > a) Liberal (you need to be more careful what you say about our President)
> > b) Conservative (you need to be more careful what you say about Liberals)
> > c) Moderate (your doing fine.  Keep up the good work.)
>
> Steve, going to re-quote you on something,
> that is more scary than Microsoft products monitoring us is...
>

> This: could be VERY BAD for all of us.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKB4IPFO5ao
>

> And the first part of the BILL has been passed.
> its off to the Senate for vote.
Orwell was not just an author he was a prophet! This reminds me of a "pogo"
cartoon in which pogo said

 " I have met the enemy and the enemy is I ".

    For anyone that has watched this youtube video, that Richard has written
the then the MS patent that was reported upon by Steve would be a perfect  to
insure  compliance.

I feel very grim about this.
Tom