Eclipse with Sun Java

Kenneth Loafman kenneth at loafman.com
Mon Jan 21 20:55:08 UTC 2008

OK, that got me to synaptic which has the 'aptitude show' function built
in much like a preview window.  What I did after that is check the box
for eclipse, found out what it wanted to install (all were -gcj), then
cleared that and added the packages manually (non -gcj) that the
original eclipse install would have done.

All is good.  No -gcj on the system at all.

...Ken