I have problem with Ubuntu on Asus laptop.

Travis Smith ts0384 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:20:26 UTC 2008

Do you mean connected with network cable it's fine but you can't connect
with your wireless card? I didn't grasp the other stuff like about sound.
You hear system sound when it boots up but you can't play music in an
application? The problem with the hardware specs you listed is that thats
the hardware thats working already. You might have trouble with the webcam
depends if there is drivers check the manufacturers support site.

It also might help to tackle on problem at a time instead of a whole list.
;)