file sharing

Travis Smith ts0384 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:02:48 UTC 2008

Another idea is to set map a network folder from ubuntu to you windows
machine and save there. If you have trouble remembering to save there you
could change the my documents target to the mapped folder and then when your
in a office product it will save their by default.

Change target by right clicking on mydocuments and properties.

Sorry if this is on a dual booted machine you didn't say but I am assuming
two machines.