ATI and TVOut

angels mail angels.mails at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:53:14 UTC 2008

Thanks very much for your advice, David ... I read everything through, but I
follow the instructions on the http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Tvout as the
drivers are updated. It works quite nice, but I have some problems - such as
black and white picture :(. I hope I'll figure out this ... maybe you have
an idea why that's happened? I have S-video connection and I hope that this
is not the fault for b&w picture :(

Have a nice day, Angels :)