Ubuntu Server Virtual Machine server

Chris Gauthier cgauthie at pcc.edu
Mon Jan 14 21:26:48 UTC 2008

David,

That's a great link, but what resource would a person use for the
converse of this situation:  A user installing Ubuntu as a virtual
server on an ESX (VMWare) host?  My organization is virtualizing a bunch
of servers and bringing up new ones, some of which will be Ubuntu Server
edition.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Gauthier, CCNA, Network+, A+
Network Administration Team

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci