ATI and TVOut

angels mail angels.mails at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 06:21:54 UTC 2008

Hello to all,

I have problems to configure TV out. I have the ATI graphic card and I tried
to configure my xorg.conf like in the link here:
(for nvidia), but after restart, there was no picture on the TV, I heard
only the sound. Afterwards, I tried to configure my xorg.conf as here
(BigDesktop) <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=221174>,
but after the restart, there was a blank screen and just after few moments,
the computer auto-restarted.
Can someone please help me with this?
Another question arises in my mind: do I have to disable the compiz?
I would appreciate your help very much.

--
Cheers, Angels

WE never know how high we are
  Till we are called to rise;
And then, if we are true to plan,
  Our statures touch the skies.(E.Dickinson)