[OT] People searching people WAS: [fixed] Upgraded to gutsy, now DVD playback issues

Albert Charron albert at albertcharron.name
Sat Jan 12 19:18:39 UTC 2008

Jonathan Hudson wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:59:27 -0500
> Albert Charron <albert at albertcharron.name> wrote:
>

>> Derek Broughton wrote:
>>
>>> Northward Building wrote:
>>>

>> People thinks that Canada is a small village... I've been asked once if
>> I know Bryan Adams since I'm Canadian... duh!
>>

> Canada is a small village:
>
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Canada,+Test+Valley,+United+Kingdom&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

well... I'm from Canada... The Country... y'a know? North America?...
Well... I know there are a couple of cities named Canada in the US
too... well... Canada is from the word Kanata in a Canadian First
Nations language.  and guess what? Kanata means "Village" in this
language... so maybe Canada is really a village after all ;)

  Albert Charron
  Linux Counter member #157482
  Registered computers: 195048, 361906