[OT] People searching people WAS: [fixed] Upgraded to gutsy, now DVD playback issues

Albert Charron albert at albertcharron.name
Sat Jan 12 18:59:27 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Northward Building wrote:
>

>> I am looking for Albert Charron, brother to Maurice formerly of Canada.
>>

> Odd.  I'm in Canada and I've never heard of either of them.

Well... My name is Albert Charron (I used to post here a couple of
times) and I'm from Canada too, but I'm not the one (the person who sent
this mail sent it directly to me through my web page form too)... gah!

People thinks that Canada is a small village... I've been asked once if
I know Bryan Adams since I'm Canadian... duh!

  Albert Charron
  Linux Counter member #157482
  Registered computers: 195048, 361906