dumb backup question

Shane McKinley mckinleysh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:09:27 UTC 2008

If it was a 'dumb question' why would you be asking it?

Backing up just the /home directory is ambiguous. It is all depending on
what you cannot do without if the system crashes.

As far as Sbackup restores are concerned, have you checked the logs to see
if they can provide a clue about what is happening when you try to restore
other directories?

Shane
http://www.hackosis.com