Flash installer Broken (K)ubuntu 7.10

Richard cms0009 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:03:13 UTC 2008

On Thursday 10 January 2008 6:05:37 pm Stratos Laspas wrote:
> στις 11/01/2008 12:35 πμ, O/H Mario Vukelic έγραψε:
> > On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 16:23 -0500, Richard wrote:
> >> md5sum mismatch install_flash_player_9_linux.tar.gz
> >>
> >> The Flash plugin is NOT installed.
> >
> > See https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/Flash in the
> > Section Troubleshooting
>
> for 64 bit try:
>
> http://launchpadlibrarian.net/10804892/flashplugin-nonfree_9.0.115.0ubuntu2
>_amd64.deb
>
> for 32 bit try:
>
> http://launchpadlibrarian.net/10761023/flashplugin-nonfree_9.0.115.0ubuntu2
>_i386.deb
>
> This bug to the ubuntu installation of flashplugin-nonfree was caused
> by update that adobe recently made to flash. The fix should normally hit
> the repos soon, but you can download the above and have it working right
> away.

Just to let you know, I even try three other website, AND adobe's
Yes, All installed FINE.. However, it will STILL Crash Konqueror on Youtube,
and Veoh.com and several web sites, that are flash driven.

SO, WHAT Going on ???? is it a BUG with (K)ubuntu or Adobe & (K)ubuntu ?
This would be the 18th time, I have try to install Flash Player in Konqueror.
with NO LUCK.

Richard