Totem

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:17:08 UTC 2008

To install the w32codecs the easiest way for me was to add the debbian
repository in my sources. System>administration> Sofware source> Third party
software. You add the following line and close
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org etch main
You close and it will update your sources. it is possible that you have
error messages and I just ignore them.
After go in the synaptic package manager. System> administration> synaptic
package manager.
Search the w32codecs, totem-xine, libxine-extracodecs and mark them for
installation. After your dvd should work without troubles. If you want you
can remove the debbian repository in the source now.
For your other dvd I can't help you without knowing the format.
Good luck, and happy new year
Meg