html editor ?

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Sat Jan 5 22:12:37 UTC 2008

debian said the following on 01/03/2008 10:55 PM:
> the two that i use are:
> for WYSIWYG editors - Kompozer
> for Textual editors - Gedit / scream html editor
>

> i perfer to take the technical way out and use gedit and just code my
> site, but at my school i attend, we often use kompozer to build our
> websites
>
> hth
> --cj

I've been using Kompozer for a while.  One thing that keeps nagging me
about it is that it does not keep your place in the code or wywiwyg
screens when swtching between the two views.  I don't believe I'm a good
enough to try fixing the source, so I just have to live with it.  It's
the closest thing to Dreamweaver I've found, yet.

Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
 Avoid colloquial stuff. (46)