Installation from CD image

anthony baldwin anthony.baldwin01 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 05:20:24 UTC 2008

Erik Schmidt wrote:
> hmmmm, I am not farmiliar with procedure of that OS, perhaps someone
> else on the list does

I've gone the other way...Intalled PCFluxboxOS on a partition
on a machine that had feisty already on it.
I had no issues.
Then I deleted feisty.
Still using Dapper on my main machine, though.

I may have missed something on this thread.
I have to say, I have never had any luck installing Xubuntu or Fluxbuntu.
(My main box is Kubuntu, with fluxbox added afterwards...)

/tony