html editor ?

Ken McLennan kenrmcl at mysoul.com.au
Thu Jan 3 05:57:43 UTC 2008

G'day there Tony,
> I had never seen nor heard of Arachnophilia until I saw your message.

    Hey!! I *can* do something useful! I might have to show your message
to my wife :)

> I googled it.
> Then I downloaded the Arachnophilia jar.
> Then I ran the jar from terminal.
> Then I used Arachnophilia to write a shell script to put in my path
> (/usr/local/bin)
> Then I used Arachnophilia to edit my fluxbox menu to include the
> shellscript in my applications menu.
> Then I closed Arachnophilia.
> Then I started Arachnophilia from my fluxbox menu, and wrote this note,
> using Arachnophilia.
> All this occured within the last 5 minutes.

    It's pretty easy to install, that's for sure.
> Arachnophilia is pretty useful.
> It works GreaT!

    Yep. I've used it for text, html, javascript, BASH and python
scripting. My success varied with my skills in each language (except
text). Unfortunately, none of those skills are exceptional but at least
what little ability I have wasn't hampered by the editor. It DOES work
great!

> Perhaps I should include that in Linguas OS.

    I can't see a problem with that. A quick note to the author should
be all that's needed, I doubt he'll object.

Good luck with it
See ya
Ken