Nvidia Geforce 6600 OC graphic card and 1920x1200 resolution upgraded for 7.10?

marvin mckinley mckinleystudio at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 23:54:29 UTC 2008

If you cannot find it on Ubuntu you might want to try sourceforge ,com

Rick Berger <rberger at rogers.com> wrote: Hi,

I've just upgraded my 7.10 box video hardware to a Nvidia Geforce 6600
OC graphic card and a Samsung SyncMaster 245BW for 1920x1200 resolution.
I've got somewhat of a idea of what I have to do but I like to see some
Ubuntu user document/howto on the issues of different hardware upgrades.
Is there a place in Ubuntu's web that tries to help the user in hardware
upgrades? In my case something on upgrading video drivers and changing
X's screen resolution to nonstandard settings.

Rick