Pär Lidén par.liden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:00:59 UTC 2008

Does this stall happen with the install cd, or after installation? I had a
similar problem, and I disabled Hyperthreading in the bios, and that helped
me. So if you have hyperthreading, or a dual-core processor, try disable
that. It might help. You could also try a mem-test (from the first boot
menu). And try the other peoples suggestion here.

/Pär