Flash Player under 7.10 64bit

Stratos Laspas stratos at laspas.gr
Tue Jan 1 17:57:40 UTC 2008

Phil Tann wrote:
> HELP!
>
> I'm starting to get pretty frustrated by my lack of progress in finding a
> flash player for 64bit version of Ubuntu 7.10.  I've heard that there's
> a "workaround" for it as there's no official 64bit version of the player...
> but not managed to locate where it is or instructions on how to do it.
>
> Anyone got any ideas?
> Cheers all and Happy New Year to all and your families.

Normally when you visit eg youtube, firefox will offer to install the
plugin required. Pick adobe flash when asked, then nspluginwrapper and
the rest will be automatically installed.

Then, on top you will have to install the package below, which corrects
a bug created by a recent adobe update (should be in the repos soon).

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/10804892/flashplugin-nonfree_9.0.115.0ubuntu2_amd64.deb