Leaving a CD open

John Bowden j-alan at btconnect.com
Thu Feb 28 21:44:53 UTC 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008 01:05:57 Willis Taylor wrote:
> Because I'm a disabled Veteran and a dime is very important to me.
>
> Karl Larsen wrote:
> > Willis Taylor wrote:
> >> Is there a way to leave a data CD open as there is in Nero to add to it
> >> later?
> >
> >     With a blank CD-Rom costing about a dime, why?
> >
> > Karl
>
> --
> Bond Servant,
> Bill Taylor
> Killer Spade 806 CE
> 1968-'69

There is an option in K3b to open or close a CD / DVD disk when burning. Don't
forget that for every track you write to a disk there is a lead in and lead
out over head. Off the top of my head its 20Mb.
Regards John

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)