a question about Postfix and Mailman

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Thu Feb 28 16:09:02 UTC 2008

Hello,

I decided to change to Postfix with Mailman because it's a lot easier to set
up.  I have one question that comes out of the Mailman manual and I don't
see it on my system.  Here is the instructions they give me:

Hack your Postfix's main's file to include the following path in your
alias_maps variable:
          /usr/local/mailman/data/aliases

Where on the system do I find this directory?
Scott Berry
Email: sberry at northlc.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:14 PM