Leaving a CD open

Gernot Hassenpflug aikishugyo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:29:58 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Dave Scott <dscott91 at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
>  > What version of Nero is this? They make many... I may be able to
>  > check. There may be more than one option that needs to be set.
>  >
>  Thank you. I have Nero vsn 6 for Windows and taking all the defaults.
>  When I ran into this issue I returned to using Windows' multi-session
>  capability for creating data CDs and decided not to upgrade Nero.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were trying to use Nero under
linux as well. I'm afraid I don't have access to a windows version of
Nero.

Here is a guide to burning with vsn 6, it appears to be the default to
use multisession:
http://www.mala.ca/technology/general/burn_dvd_nero.pdf

Here a discussion of issues with vsn 6 (recommendation to use ISObuster):
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f48/multisession-nero-6-a-147352/

Any more OT than that and it's best to use private mail.