Joe's editor, anyone?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 20:13:28 UTC 2008

I was not aware of nano, but I will give it a try. I am not particularly in love with Joe's editor, but it does the job very nicely for me, certainly a lot better than vi.

Thanks also to those who advised me of the procedure to install joe.

As I pointed out earlier, my linux experience is a little dated, and I have a lot to re-learn. Thanks again.

Didier