[OT] Re: Thin client question - (I think?)

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 25 14:12:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:46:59 -0500
Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Peter Garrett wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:46:40 -0500
> > Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >

> >> 	And Americans wonder why no country respects us. We mutilate our own
> >> language... Going to hell in a hand basket, I tell you...
> >>

> > Last time I looked, the language was still known as "English" ...
> >

> You are correct, but I was mainly referring to the American English language. An apparently failed attempt to show my displeasure with the state of affairs here in the US currently...

I was just kidding, really :)
You may be going to hell in a hand basket after all... ;-)

Mind you, English has not been spoken in my country for a couple of
centuries either, so I can't really justify poking my tongue out at
Americans.

We speak  " 'strine " - I guess you guys speak "merkin" ?

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 7.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net