Javascript & java in Gutsy 64bit version

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:01:47 UTC 2008

Certainly won't be found in Add/Remove Programs. Try looking in Synaptic
and seeing whether you can find the packages there. Also, in the 64-bit
forum, there have been many fantastic posts by a gentleman named Kilz
explaining the nuances of 64-bit trick-outs, like adding Flash for
64-bit and Java. (I believe the newest version of Flash made this much
easier, but I'm not sure.)