parted

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Feb 22 13:28:02 UTC 2008

    I have been working with parted and kind of like it. The # parted
print is nice since I don't need to figure out about how big the
partition is. It tells me in English :-)

    The capability to cp copy a directory to another is interesting. Has
anyone used this or heard anything about it?

    Re-sizing a partition looks interesting too. I need to do that if
possible. I find that many tasks seem to need to be done from another
system like the live CD.

    Any help with possible good or bad things to say about parted would
be a big help to me.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI