Hi Guys! I'm new to Linux and tired of windows

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Thu Feb 21 13:09:10 UTC 2008

Fernando Lopez wrote:

> Just wanted to know if I install the Ubuntu distro will run Photoshop
> CS3???? Corel Everything Adobeā€¦

You *might* be able to coax WINE into running it, but you would have to
check WINE's website.  You could probably run it under VMWare or
Virtualbox but I don't know if it would count as running it under Linux.

If you absolutely need Adobe products and can't use any substitute
programs you would probably want to look into dual-booting Windows with
Linux for performance and complete compatibility, if you don't mind a
performance hit and learning curve for virtualization then VMWare or
Virtualbox would be a great alternative.