Small Download

Wulfy wulfmann at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:41:24 UTC 2008

Lynmuel Uy wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Does anybody here know where I can download Ubuntu ISO archived into
> small files. Im having difficulty in downloading the 700MB file.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Ltuy

You don't mention what system you're using to download the ISO.  If you
have access to Jigdo[0][1], you can download it piece by piece using the
.jigdo file[2]...

Another option would be using BitTorrent [3].  all the download
possibilities are on the page [4].

[0] http://packages.ubuntu.com/feisty/utils/jigdo-file Ubuntu package

[1] http://atterer.net/jigdo/ Jigdo homepage

[2] http://releases.ubuntu.com/7.10/ubuntu-7.10-alternate-i386.jigdo