Gimp color troubles

Ashley Benton meggalen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:47:53 UTC 2008

Yes when I move the layer away I can see my text in light blue over a
transparent background. Usually the text is black, white, or whatever color
I want.
I just tried to do a new button and it worked without problem. Apparently it
doesn't work only when I duplicate my image and add text over it. I will
just redo the button.
Thank you for your help
Meg